Coaching Client Forms
FOR LIFE/PERSONAL/BUSINESS COACHES
Because many coaches, and those who aspire to be coaches, don’t have such forms or know how to create them, I have taken the time to create (and share) the same ones I use with you.
Each coaching form can be opened with Microsoft® Word or OpenOffice® and edited to your liking. These forms come straight out of my book, Rich Coach Broke Coach, ready for you to customize with your company name, contact information, etc.
Interview Topic Introduction:
Every coaching agreement, form, log, contract and certificate has its own very unique and distinct purpose. Depending on the nature of your coaching business, you might use one or more specific forms and have no need for certain forms. Let’s go over each form to see if it might be relevant to your coaching business.
What forms do you feel you need? What forms do you think you wish you were using right now. Don’t wait another minute. Get Bart’s coaching forms, agreements, logs and certificates and start running a more efficient coaching business. Each form is customizable with your own business name and contact information. You can even customize the wording on each form.
Bart’s Bio & Introduction:
Bart Smith, is the author of Rich Coach Broke Coach and 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make. With those two books on coaching, he also created 14 coaching forms, agreements, coaching contracts and logs every coach should be using with their coaching business. Bart is also the founder of MyTrainingCenter.com, a huge online training website that teaches you about business, marketing, website design, audio recording, self-publishing, graphic design, and so much more. Having a strong skill-set in technology, online marketing, shopping cart software, social media, audio recording, self-publishing, eMail marketing and business in general, Bart saw weaknesses in four key areas where coaches really suffer: business practice, marketing and self-promotion, finding and enrolling clients and making money. As a result, Rich Coach Broke Coach was born along with his coaching forms.
- Why should coaches use your forms, agreements, coaching logs and other contracts in their coaching practice?
- What happens to coaches who DON’T use any forms or contacts at all?
- What are the types of forms, agreements, contracts, logs and other documents coaches should be using according to your suggestions?
- Can coaches create these forms themselves? Is it hard or easy to do? What’s involved?
- If a coach doesn’t want to create these forms themselves, can they get them through you?
- What do they have to do to get your forms and can they buy them individually or in a bundle?
- What do coaches do with your forms once they get them?
- How do coaches go about getting your forms? What website do they go to and what are the procedures?
- Are you available to help coaches customize the forms you’ve created?
- Are you available for coaching one-on-one or mentoring?
Forms/Agreements Purchase Info:
Bart’s coaching forms and agreements, as well as his coaching books (both Rich Coach Broke Coach and 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make) can all be purchased at his website:
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
To schedule an interview with Bart Smith, contact Bart online through this website. Your interview inquiry will be responded to promptly. In a hurry? Call Bart directly at (323) 553-3210 PST to set up an interview.
PRINT THIS PAGE
You can print the contents of this page via a Microsoft Word .docx file, which contains all the questions you see, along with Bart’s bio, introductory statements, and other vital information you need to conduct a successful interview for this topic.
This .docx has been prepared for you so you can actually read through it on your computer, type inside it any notes or additional questions you might think of, and then print it for use when you conduct the interview. Good thinking, eh?
IMAGES & ARTWORK
Right-click and save any one of these to your computer for your use. Please do not link to these images as they will change over time. For more images, click on an interview topic on the left. You will find more images related to that topic for your use. Questions, just let me know.